1. Hosseini, M. and Sadeghi, T. Effective factors on faculty members creativity and innovation and presenting strategy for promotion. Irranian journal of Educational Strategies,2010. 3(1): p. 1-6.[Text in persian]
2. salari, H. and Heidary, A. Health Services Management,Health Economics and Ergonomy,Social Walfare,Rehablitation and Nursing Management,. 2010, Tehran: Pu by Salemi Jameenegar. 183-184. [Text in persian]
3. Dehnavieh, R., et al., survey Factors influencing creativity and innovation staff managers Iran University of Medical Sciences Iran University. Thesis,. 2006 .Available from:www.Civilica.com. [Text in persian]
4. Jol, M., Stoffers, Towards an HRM Model predicting Organizational Performance by Enhancing Innovative Work Behavior, in Maastricht School of Management. Thesis,. 2010, Zuyd University. p. 42. [Internet], Available from:www.jolstoffers.com
5. Vincent k., O.G., Innovation in Healthcare Delivery Systems: A Conceptual Framework The Innovation Journal, 2010. 15(1): p. Article 2.
6. Nieboer A., M.M., Innovative Culture in Long-term care Settings:The Influence of Organizational Characteristics. Health care Management Review Journal, 2012. 37(2)): p. 165-174.
7. Lansisalmi HM., Aalto. K.P., Ruoranen, R. Innovation in Healthcare: A Systematic Review of Recent Research. Nursing Science Quarterly 2006. 19(1): p. 66-72.
8. Jane Banaszak, H., Jacqu Line, S. and Vincent, M. The Impact Of Market and Organizational Characteristics on Nursing Care Facility Service Innovation. . Health Services Research, 1996. 31(1): p. 97-110.
9. Margo, F., Karin, w. and Theo, P. Determinant of Innovative Behavior Within Health Care Organizations. Internatioal Journal for Quality in Health Care, 2004. 16(2): p. 107-123.
10. Hughes, F., Nurses at Forefront of Innovation. International Nursing Review, 2006. 53(2): p. 94-110.
11. Weng, R., Hung, Y. and Lin, T. Exploring the Cross-Level Impact of Market Orientation on Nursing Innovation Hospital. Journal of Health Care Management Review, 2013. 38(2): p. 125-136.
12. Patricia, T., et al., Clinical Innovation for Promoting Familly Care in Paediatric Intensive Care. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 2002. 38(2): p. 161-170.
13. Ferlie , E. and Shortell, S. Improving the Quality of Health Care in the United Kingdom and the United States: A framework for change. Milbank Quarterly, 2001. 79(2): p. 281-315.
14. John, W.A., Creativity: an Essential Element of Critical Care Nursing Practice. Journal of British Association of Critical Care Nurses, 2004. 9(2): p. 47-49.
15. Chang, L. and lu.C, Empowerment,Innovation behavior and job productivity of public health nurses:A cross-sectional questionaire survey. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2008. 45(10): p. 14-42.
16. Tammy, G. and Cynthia, T. Worklplace Empowerment, Incivility, and Burnout: Impact on Staff Nurse Recruitment and Retention Outcomes, in Muncie, Indiana. 2012, Ball State University: Partial Fulfillment.
17. Marita, G., Charmain, K. and Victoria, S. Infusing Research into Practice to Promote Quality Care. Journal of Nursing Research, 2003. 43(5): p. 307-313.
18. Lise, S., M. Alderson, and Saint-Jeam, M. Challengs and Issuse in Adult Intensive Nursing. Journal of Nurse & Care, 2011. 1 (1).
19. Mirmalek, A., Research In Critical Care Unit. Journal of Iran Suerjery, 2013. 4. [Text in persian]
20. Weston, M., Managing and Facilitating Innovation and Nurse Satisfaction. Journal of Nursing Administration Quartery, 2009. 33(4): p. 329-334.
21. Fasnacht, P., Creativity:a refinement of the concept for nursing practice. journal of Advanced nursing, , 2003. 41(2): p. 195-202.
22. Melek, K., O. Hatice, and Hatice, E. Risk Taking, Focusing on Opportunity Attitudes on Nurse Managers and Nurses. International Journal of Human and Social Sciences 2010. 5(10): p. 622-625.
23. Knol, j. and van Ling, R. Innovative Behavior:The Effect of Strutural and Sychological Empowerment on Nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 2007. 65(2): p. 359-370.
24. Amo, B.W., Employee Innovation Behaviour In Health Care:The Influence from Management and Collegues. International Nursing Review, 2006. 53(3): p. 231-237.
25. Taylor, W.G.K., The Kirton Adaption-Innovation Inventory: a re-examination of the factor.Journal of organizational Behavior,1989. 10(4):297-307.
26. American, Intensive Care Society: Standards for Intensive Care Unit Guidline. 1997.
27. Urden, Critical care nursing:Diagnosis and Managment ed. 6th. 2009: Mosby.
28. Sajadi, H., Effective Factors of Hospital Managers Creativity and Innovation, in School of Management and Medical Information.Thesis, 2004, Iran University and Medical Information: Tehran. [Text in persian].
29. Robbins, S., Building Management. 2 ed. 2003, Tehran:Pu by Office of cultural Research. [Text in persian]
30. Rezaeian, A., Principles of Managment. 1 ed. Vol. 1. 1990, Iran,Tehran: Pu by samt. [Text in persian]
31. Drucker, P.F., Innovation & Enterpreneurship. 2006, londan: Pu by Harper Business.
32. Francis, C., Hospital Management. 1 ed. 2000, Trancelate by Kebryiaye,A
Tehran: Pu by Institute of Social Security. [Text in persian]
33. Hornby, A.S., Oxford Advanceed Learners Dictionary. 1 ed. 2004, IRAN,Tehran: Pu by Daneshiar.
34. Farazmand, A., Innovation in Human Resource Management: Capacity Building in the Era of Globalization. Journal of Faslnameheye Tahavole Edary, 2002. 7(41). [Text in persian]
35. Hagaieg, S., Characterise of Creative and Innovaite Industries. Journal of Tadbir, 2011. 2(111): p. 22-27. [Text in persian]
36. Nili, A., Creativity and Innovation in Organization. Journal of Tadbir, 1998. 6(85): p. 30-32. [Text in persian]
37. Zareil, M.H., Creativity and Innovation. Journal of Danesh modiriat, 1994. 1(24)): p. 59-66. [Text in persian]
38. Hiegeince, G., Characterise of Creative and Innovaite Industries. 2002,Thesis, Tehran: Amirkabir University. 248. [Text in persian]
39. Robbinns, S., Managment. 11 ed. 2011, New York: Pu by Prentice Hall.
40. Scarborough, N.M., Managment. 1996, New YORK: Pu by Prentic Hall.
41. Gordon, G. and Ditomaso, N. Predicting Corporate Performance from Organizational Culture. Journal of Managment Studies, 2007. 29(6): p. 783-798.
42. Adamczyk, S., Bullinger, A. and Moslein,C. Innovation Contests: A Review, Classification and Outlook. Journal of Creativity and Innovation Management, 2012. 21(4): p. 335-360.
43. Samadi, A., Managing Creativity and Innovation in Organization. Journal of Tadbir, 2000. 2(11): p. 59-65. [Text in persian]
44. Khalilnegad, R., Survey of function Rating System in firoozegar Hospital, in Managment , 2003, Thesis,IRAN: Tehran. [Text in persian]
45. Udwadia, F.E., Creativity and Innovation in Organization:Two Models and Managerial implication, Journal of Technological forecasting and social change, 1990. 38(1): p. 65-80.
46. Jahn c, H., Managing Innovation. 2001, United States of America.
47. Meyer, A.D., Organization assimilation of innovation: A Multi Level Contextual analysis. Journal of Academy of Management 1988. 31: p. 897-923.
48. Majaro, S., Managing Ideas for Profit: The Creativity Gap, ed. 6th. 1991, Pu by McGraw-Hill.
49. Zarei, H., Creativity guarantee the Organization. Journal of Administrative Transformation, 2003. 29: p. 65-76. [Text in persian]
50. Soltani Tirani, F., Institutionalizing innovation in the Organization. 1 ed. 1998, Tehran: Pu by Moassesie Pharhangie Rasa. [Text in persian]
51. rezaienegad, A., Managers Handbook. 1 ed. 1996, Pu by Tehran: Rasa. [Text in persian]
52. Howell, J.M., champion of Changes. Journal of Organization Dynamic, 1990. 26: p. 123-134.
53. Aghaei Vishani, T., Creativity and Innovation in individuals and Organization. 1 ed. 1998, Tehran: Pu by Termea. [Text in persian]
54. Shahraray, M. and Madani pour, R. Creative and Innovation Organization. Journal of knowledge Management, 2001. 33: p. 39-48. [Text in persian]
55. Hyam, A., Businnes innovation in human Language.Translate by Mobaraki,M. 1 ed,. 2013: Pu by Heirmand. 416. [Text in persian]
56.Torrington, D., Johns, K. and Weigtman, J. Effective Management: People and Organization 2ed.1998: Pu by phillip Allan.
57. Joseph, F. and Robert, D. Managing for Creativity in Consulting Engineering New Product, 1984. 2(4): p. 251-270.
58. Urabe, K., Innovation and Management. 1988, Berlin: Pu by Walter and Gruyter.
59. Herbert, S., Understanding Creativity and Creative Management.Translate by Farzaneh Taheri, Journal of faraz, 2005. 2: p. 34-37. [Text in persian]
60. Vryng, A., Management style and strategic. Translate by Mahdi Zadeh,H, Journal of Tadbir, 1995. 79: p. 28. [Text in persian]
61. Burns, T. and Stalker, G.M. Management of Innovation. 1991, londan: Pu byTaristock.
62. King, N. and Anderson, N. Innovation and change in organizations. 1995, Londan: Pu by Routledge. 206.
63. Strenberg, R.J., Creativity as investment. Journal of California Management Review, 1997. 40(1): p. 26-36.
64. Faulkner, A. and Kent, J. Innovation and Regulation in Human Implant Technologies: Developing Comparative Approaches. Journal of Social Science and Medicine, 2001. 53: p. 895-913.
65. Varkey, P. and Athyal, V.P. Service Delivery Innovations at Mayo Clinic. Journal of Minnesota Medical., 2005. 88: p. 39-42.
66. Gupta, A., Prescription for Change. The Wall Street Journal,2008, 20: p. 66-69.
67. Omachonu, V.K. and Einspruch, N.G. Innovation: Implications for Goods and Services. International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management., 2010. 7(2): p. 109-129.
68. Berwick, D.M., Disseminating Innovations in Health Care. JAMA, 2003. 289(15): p. 1969-1975.
69. Rogers, E., Diffution of Innovation. 1993, New York:Pu by Free Press.
70. Zaltman, G. and Duncan, R. Strategies for Planned Change. 1977, New York: Pu by Wiley.
71. Chan, Z., Critical thinking and Creativity in Nursing: Learners Perspective. Journal of Nurse Education Today, 2012. 30(6): p. 591-594.
72. Chun Chang, L. and Liu,C. Employee empowerment, innovative behavior and job productivity of public health nurses: A cross-sectional questionnaire survey International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2008. 45(10): p. 1442-1448.
73. Horsley, j. and Crane, j. Factors Associated with Innovation in Nursing Practice. Journal of FCH, 1986. 9(1): p. 1-11.
74. Pilar Matud, M., Rodriguez, C and Grande, J. Gender difference in Creativity Thinking. 2007: Available from: http://www.sciencedirect.com.
75. Fleuren, M., Wiefferink, K. and Paulussen, T. Determinants of innovation within Health Care Organizations Literature review and Delphi study. irranian journal of quality in health care, 2004. 16(2): p. 107-123.
76. Moshirabadi, Z., et al., Comparison of creativity skill between the first year and fourth year undergraduate nursing students. Journal of nursing Research, 2013. 8(28): p. 49-57. [Text in persian]
77. Bornce, N. and Grove, S. The Practice of Nursing Research counduct, critique and Utilization.Translate by Dehghan Nayeri,N and etal, 1 ed. 2005, Iran-Tehran:Pu by Andisheh Rafih. [Text in persian]
78. fathizadeh, A., Paktinat, E. and Shahpa, M. survey of creativity and innovation in public administration and education, agriculture and health, Sirjan city and presents a conceptual model to enhance creativity and innovation in organizations. Journal of Managment, 2011. 8(1): p. 79-94. [Text in persian]
79.Woodrow, J., Nursing and Creativity: Dose the Speciality Make Difference?, in schoole of Nursing. 1992,Thesis, University of British Columbia: British Columbia. p. 60.
80. Glynn, M., Innovative Genius: A Framework for Relating Individual and Intelligence in Action to Innovation. Academy of Management Review, 1996. 21(4): p. 1081-1111.
81. fallahshams,M., Budagi, H., and Delnavaz, B. The relationship between organizational intelligence and creativity of the staff of Central Tehran unit Islamic Azad University in 88 years.Journal of frasuie modiriat, 2012. 6(21): p. 149-166. [Text in persian]
82. Teresa, M. and Amabile, Motivating Creativity in Organizations:on Doing What You Love and Loving What you do. California Management Review, 1997. 40(1): p. 39-58.
83.Wong, S., Motivators to Creativity in Hotel Industry. Tourism Managment Journal, 2003. 24(5): p. 59-551.
84. Bharadwaj, S. and Menon, A. Making innovation happen in organizations: individual creativity mechanisms, organizational creativity mechanisms or both? Product Innovation Management Journal, 2000. 17(6): p. 424-434.
85. MacAdam, R., Sources of New Product Ideas and Creativity practice in the UK textile Industry. Technovation Journal, 2000. 22(2): p. 113-121.
86. Salimi, F. and Mellali, M. Survey of The relationship between education Level and gender with Creativity in theachers Dehaghan City,in 2008-2009. 2009: internet. [Text in persian]
87. Zargami, H., Jafari, M., and Akhavan, P. The relationship between individual creativity and motivation for innovation in research organizations: A Case Study In Intelligent Processing Signs Center. 2013: Available from:Sid.ir. [Text in persian]
88. Sborn and Alex, Training Public capacity Creativity and Innovation, ed. 4. 2003, Tehran: Pu by niloofar. 2008[Text in persian].
89. Thomas, B., Promoting creativity in nursing education.Journal of Nursing Research, 1999. 28(2): p. 115-119.