زمینه پژوهش... 2
اهداف پژوهش... 8
سوالات پژوهش... 8
پیش فرض های پژوهش... 9
تعریف واژه های کلیدی. 10
محدودیت های پژوهش... 12
فصل دوم: زمینه و پیشیه تحقیق
چهارچوب پژوهش... 14
مروری بر مطالعات انجام شده. 25
فصل سوم: روش اجرای تحقیق
روش اجرای پژوهش... 39
نوع پژوهش... 39
جامعه پژوهش... 39
نمونه پژوهش... 39
تعیین حجم نمونه و روش نمونه گیری 39
مشخصات واحد های مورد پژوهش... 40
محیط پژوهش... 40
ابزار گردآوری اطلاعات.. 40
تعیین اعتبار علمی یا روایی ابزار 42
تعیین اعتماد علمی یا پایایی ابزار 42
روش گردآوری اطلاعات.. 43
روش تجزیه و تحلیل داده ها 43
ملاحظات اخلاقی.. 45
فصل چهارم: یافته های پژوهش
جداول و نمودارها 47
فصل پنجم: بحث و بررسی یافتهها
بحث و بررسی یافته های پژوهش... 71
نتیجه گیری نهایی.. 82
کاربرد یافته ها در پرستاری. 83
فهرست منابع 87
1.Moshirabadi Z., Comparison of problem-solving skills, creativity and determination in the first and fourthyear nursing students of Iran University of Medical Sciences. [MSc Thesis]. Tehran: Iran University of Medical Science; 2009. [Text in Persian].
2. Shahbazi S., Hazrati M., Moattari M., Heidari M., Training Problem Solving Skills and its Effect on Emotional Intelligence of Nursing Students of Shiraz. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 2012, 12(1);67-76. [Text in Persian].
3. Mahmoudirad M., Arasteh H., Afghah S., Baratisede F., Study of role of teaching Communication skills and social problem solving onthird grade students self esteem and IQ. Journal of Tavanbakhshi, 2008, 8(2);69-74. [Text in Persian].
4. Sarvghad S., Dianat A., Comparison of learning styles and ways of problem solving in student orientation Humanities, Scienceand Technology–Engineering. Journal of a new approach in themanagement of educational research, 2009, 2(4);77-92. [Text in Persian].
5. Yuan HB., Williams BA., Fang JB., Pang D., The relationship between self-directed learning readiness and problem solving in Chinese baccalaureate nursing student. Nurse Education Today, 2012, xxx(xxx);1-3. Available from: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22284973.
6. Wang Y., Chiew V., On The Cognitive Process of Human Problem Solving. Cognitive systems research, 2008, 11(1);81-92.
7. Zera'at Z., Ghafourian AR., Effectiveness of problem solving skill teachingon students' educational self thought. Journal of Education Strategies, 2009, 2(1);23-26. [Text in Persian].
8. Heidari M., Shahbazi S., Derris F., The effect of problem solving training on decision making skill in emergency medicine students. Journal of health promotion management, 2013, 2(2);25-31. [Text in Persian].
9. Uslu M., Girgin C., The effects of residential conditions on the problem solving skills of university students. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2010, (2);3031–3035.
10. Shahbazi S., Heydari M., Shaykhi RA., The effect of problem solving course on student’s stress intolerance. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences (J Shahrekord Univ Med Sci), 2011, 13(2);32-37. [Text in Persian].
11. Khanifar H., Pourhoseini M., Life skills. Tehran: Hajar Publication, 2008; 11-12. [Text in Persian].
12. Shahbazi S., Heidari M., The Impact of Training by Social Problem-Solving Model of D–Zurilla & Gold Fried on Problem-Solving Skills of Nursing Students. Iran Journal of Nursing (IJN), 2012, 25(76);1-9. [Text in Persian].
13. Javadi N., The relationship of critical thinking and clinical decision-making in final year nursing students in Guilan University of Medical Sciences. [MSc Thesis]. Rasht: Shahid Beheshti Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, Guilan University of Medical Science; 2008. [Text in Persian].
14. Rostamnia L., Survey of nurses, view about their collaboration in clinical decision making and its related factors. [MSc Thesis]. Rasht: Shahid Beheshti Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, Guilan University of Medical Science; 2011. [Text in Persian].
15. Cinar N., Sozeri C., Sahin S., Cevahir R., Say M., Problem solving skills of the nursing and midwifery students and influential factors. Revista Electronica de Enfermagem, 2010, 12(4);601-606.
16. Modanloo M., Khoddam H., Kalagari Sh., Bastani F., Parvizi S., Abdollahi H., Impact Training of Problem-based learning approach on nursing students’ learning level. Strides in Development of Medical Education, Journal of Medical Education Development Center, 2010, 7(1);17-25. [Text in Persian].
17. Sharif F., Jahanpour F., Salsali M., Kaveh MH., Clinical decision making process in last year nursing students. A qualitative study, 2010, 5(16);21-31.
18. Bakhshipour A., Relationship betweenlife satisfaction, problem solving styles and religious attitudes and mental health. Journal of Science–Psychology Research University of Tabriz, 2008, 3(9);8-26. [Text in Persian].
19. Beser A., Kissal A., Critical Thinking Dispositions and Problem Solving Skills Among Nursing Students. Deuhyo ed, 2009, 2(3);88-94.
20. Goral M., The Affect of Sport Activities on Problem Solving Skills (Sample of Bursa Province). European Journal of Educational Studies, 2010, 2(2);101-110.
21. Seyf A., The new educational psychology:Education and learning psychology. 6nd edition. Tehran: Douran Publication, 2011;372,380,391-392. [Text in Persian].
22. Guven M., An analysis of the vocational education undergraduate students’ levels of assertiveness and problem-solving skills. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2010; 2;2064–2070.
23. Keskin G., Yildirim GO., The Evaluation of University Students In Terms of Problem Solving, Autonomy, Multiple Intelligences Based On Constructive Approach Norms. Journal of the Faculty of Education, 2008, 9(16);67-88.
24. Yildirim A., Hacihasanoglu R., Karakurt P., Turkles S., Problem solving skills and influential factors in high school students. Uluslararasi Insan Bilimleri Dergisi, 2011, 8(1);905-921. Available from: http://www.insanbilimleri.com.
25. Partou S., Survey students educational states and its related factors in Shahid Beheshti nursing and midwifery faculty in Rasht city in 2012. [MSc Thesis]. Rasht: Shahid Beheshti Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, Guilan University of Medical Science; 2012. [Text in Persian].
26. Goberson K., Oermann M., Evaluation and Testing in Nursing Education. 3nd edition. Springer Publishing Company, 2009; 140-141.
27. Sayin Y., Farimaz M., P02-287 – Problem solving skills of the 1st year and 4th year nursing students. European Psychiatry, 2011, 26(1);883. Abstractavailable from: www.sciencedirect.com/science/article
28. Mayer R., Cognitive, metacognitive, and motivational aspects of problem solving. Instructional Science, 1998; 26;49–63.
29. Ak S., Simsek N., The effect of students individual differences on problem solving skills and motivation in Problem-Based Learning. Educational Sciences and Practice, 2010, 9(18);61-78.
30. Moghimian M., Karimi T., The Relationship between Personality Traits and Academic Motivation in Nursing Students. Iran Journal of Nursing (IJN), 2012, 25(75);9-20. [Text in Persian].
31. Yousefi A., Ghassemi G., Firouznia S., The Relationship between Academic Motivation and Academic Achievement in Medical Students of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 2009, 9(1);79-84. [Text in Persian].
32. Heppner PP., Petersen HC., The development and implications of a personal problem solving inventory. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 1982, 29(1);66-75.
33. Rahimi Sh., Survey relevant factors with quality of life among children with cancer at educational and therapeutic hospital in Shiraz in 2011-2012. [MSc Thesis]. Rasht: Shahid Beheshti Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery, Guilan University of Medical Science; 2012. [Text in Persian].
34. Altun I., The perceived problem solving ability and values of student nurses and midwives. Nurse Education Today, 2003; 23;575-584.
35. Shabani H. Advanced teaching methods (instruction of skills and thinking strategies). 5nd edition. Tehran: Samt Publication, 2011. [Text in Persian].
36. Mayers Ch., Critical thinking training. Translator: Khodayar Ebili. Tehran: Samt Publication, 2013. [Text in Persian].
37. Shabani H., skills training (teaching methods andtechniques). 7nd edition. Tehran: Samt Publication, 2011. [Text in Persian].
38. Babapour kheireddin J., The effect of communication skills training on problem solving strategies in students. Journal of Psychology of Tabriz University, 2008, 3(10);1-16. [Text in Persian].
39. Biabangard A., Methods of prevention ofacademic failure. Tehran: Anjomane ouliao morabbian Publication, 2009. [Text in Persian].
40. Adair JE., Decision making & problem solving strategies. Translator: Aboozar Karami. 1nd edition.Tehran: Saye Sokhan Publication, 2012; 7-9,26-39, 62-70. [Text in Persian].
41. Barim nejad L., Taleghani F., Parsa yekta Z., Modern strategies of teaching. Tehran: Boshra Publication, 2007. [Text in Persian].
42. Gagne RM., The conditions of learning and theory of instruction. 4nd edition. New York: Holt, Rinehart & Winston Publication, 1985.
43. Huber D., Leadership and nursing care management. 2nd edition. WB Saunders Company, 2000; 367-368.
44. Lovell B., Memory and learning: Modern strategies in adults instruction. Translator: Gholamreza Ahmadi. Tehran: Ghoghnoos Publication, 1996; 8-12, 80-87. [Text in Persian].
45. Zenoozian S., Survey effect of problem solving training in change of identity style, Coping strategies, stress and depression in students. [MSc Thesis]. Tehran: Tehran Psychiatric Institute; 2007. [Text in Persian].
46. Bulfone G., Galletti C., Vellone E., Zanini A., Quattrin R., Problem solving abilities of nursing students: The experience of the bachelor degree course in nursing at the university of Udine. Prof Inferm, 2008, 61(3);139-148. Abstract available fromhttp://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed.
47. Dewit SC., Fundamental concepts and skills for nursing. 3nd edition. Sunders Elsevier, 2001; 49.
48. Lee MB., Brysiewicz P., Enhancing problem solving and nursing diagnosis in year III bachelor of nursing students. Nurse Education Today, 2009, 29(4);389-397.
49. Gul BR., Boman AJ., Concept mapping: A strategy for teaching and evaluation in nursing education. Nurse Education in Practice, 2006; 6;199-206.
50. Rahmani A., The effect of education based on concept mapping on learning of nursing process course in two-semester nursing students in Tabriz University of Medical Science. [MSc Thesis]. Tabriz: Tabriz University of Medical Science; 2005. [Text in Persian].
51. Hanifi N., how to shape motivation in nursing students clinical learning. [MSc Thesis]. Tehran: Tehran University of Medical Science; 2012. [Text in Persian].
52. Mazloomi S., Ehrampoush MH., Servat FL., Askar shahi M., survey of academic motivation and relationship between its and health risk behaviors in boy students. Journal of Shaheed Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences, High Risk Behavior Conference, 2010, 18(3);184-190. [Text in Persian].
53. Moattari M., Soltani A., Moosavi nasab M., Ayatollahi AR., The Effectiveness of problem solving training on nursing students' self thought in Hazrate Fatemeh nursing and midwifery faculty in Shiraz city. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 2006, 5(2);137-155. [Text in Persian].
54. Rastegar khaled A., Gender differences on motivation and academic achievement in students. Journal of Sociocultural council of women, 2011, 13(50);81-124. [Text in Persian].
55. Terzioglu F., The perceived problem-solving ability of nurse managers. Journal of Nursing Management, 2006; 14;340–347.
56. Zarei HA., Marandi A., Communication learning strategies and problem solving styles with academic achievement. Journal of New ideas Educational Sciences, 2011, 6(3);109-128. [Text in Persian].